Maquenque Eco-lodge is a new 60 hectare reserve located just north of Boca Tapada, San Carlos and offers easy access to the newly created Maquenque National Wildlife Refuge, of 60.000 hectares in size.
A local family, Canoa Aventura Tour Operator and a Swiss family are creating this jungle lodge to maintain and conserve wildlife habitat, while providing visitors with high quality accommodations and service in a unique framework, creating an unforgettable rainforest experience or rainforest vacation in this privileged region, still out of the beaten path.
The Lodge is located inside the Maquenque Eco Preserve in the Northern Territory of San Carlos, specifically in Boca Tapada. Surrounded by tropical rainforests, and bordering the Majestic San Carlos River, it has become famous foe being a unique region for ecology, wildlife observation, unique birding and adventure tours.
We offer 14 beautiful bungalows with:
* Hot water
* Private bath
* Roof fan
* A little table and 2 chairs
* 5 with King bed
* 9 with Queen and Twin beds
* Deck, little table, 2 chairs and hammock
* Direct access to the green surroundings the lodge offers
Services and facilities
* Swimming Pool
* Private parking
* Local guide service
* Local tours and adventure packages
Each reservation includes (Per room)
* Full breakfast served at the restaurant
* Guided morning walk through the rainforest (Fixes departures)
* Free self guided trails
* Botanical garden tour (Self Guided / Entrances)
* Frog and reptiles garden tour (Self Guided / Entrances)
* Hotel and farm tour (Self Guided / Entrances)